Understand Islam to enjoy your Islamic practices
“There is no religion on this whole wide world as easy and understandable like Islam!!!!”
Big words right?!!!! But am going to show you why and you will be a judge to that; Living an Islamic way is a really big gift given to mankind and womankind if you know what I mean 😉
Allah blessed me a lot with my Islamic performance and I want to help others and also be helped which is why I started this blog; There is no person in Islam who knows everything, only Allah knows everything because He is AL-‘ALEEM.
Sorry to say this; But you have to be a good listener and someone who is open hearted. Like they say, “the truth hurts” but I say, “the truth sometimes hurts”, you get what I mean?! 😉
It is not easy to change your habits but when you know the results as in the rewards of your push as in struggle, then you will be willing to be patient…. You know we learn all things through pain, don’t get scared there is no pain involve here, because right now, we are not doing try and fail but we are doing the sure deal try and achieve, try and enjoy, try and look at this world in a way that you feel grateful to be who you are….
Allah created all of us perfect and useful, and am going to prove to you how you can figure that out. Just drop in your email and I send you a summarized way to figure that out, a way to know who you really are, how powerful you are, how perfect you are, what you can do to be the best that you can ever be… Drop your email and you will not regret… It’s all free….
Three things you should always keep with you to avoid laziness in Islamic practices.
-Learning who Allah is
-Seeking Allah’s forgiveness
How I went from being someone who is mindless about Islam to someone who prays 5 times a day, 12 sunnah prayer, fast 3 days every month, fasting the 6 days after Ramadhan, fast 10 days of the month of Dhul-hijjah, reciting Quran more times in a day than you cant imagine, etc…
- Started praying 5 times a day.
- Watched Islamic videos
- Reading Quran translations as well as listening to it in Arabic
- Sitting in masjid Islamic teachings by sheikhs after salat and on specific days
- Walked with a group of Muslims calling brothers in Islam back to masjid for the 5 times salat
- Asked a sheikh to teach me how to recite Quran in Arabic and he helped me a lot and walked me through a full juz of the Quran and helped me memorize it.
- Continued part 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5
- Now am studying “the modern standard Arabic Language” so that I can understand Islam more.
I can explain to you how and why to go about with all the above, just drop your email and I will send you a book and all required information you need for free.